Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Group pictures, Shamian Island, and Group Dinner

Yesterday we started our day with group pictures! We have loved getting to know our group and will never forget them and this journey we took together.


Maureen and I with our girls

The whole gang


The babies


Shopping with mommy and daddy


Vivian and Chloe in their matching outfits I had made when we got our referrals! Never dreamed they (or Maureen and I ) would meet in China! Maureen has become such a dear friend and I am so thankful God allowed us to meet in China!! Maureen leaves for home today...I am so sad to say goodbye!! 


This was the perfect picture for us in the Friendship Garden!!

Shamian Island

Group traditional Chinese dinner


Such a tired girl at dinner after a busy day!


















No comments:

Post a Comment