Monday, March 5, 2012

This is WHY!!!

This was taken from Haley over at His Plan our Joy (one of my favorite blogs). I had to copy exactly what she wrote because this VERY video and her words spoke to Nick more than I could ever express with my own words!!! We have watched it over and over...it just might change your life! He used it to change ours!

Why do you adopt? Why did you adopt internationally? Why would you adopt a child with medical needs? Why are you so 'activist' about all this orphan care stuff?

If you really want to know why, I can think of no better way to explain than to ask you to watch this video. In fact, even if you don't wonder why, I want to encourage you... urge you... to just spend the next seven minutes watching and listening with an open heart.



Your kingdom come, Lord. On Earth as it is in heaven.

This prayer is prayed in nearly every church across America.

What if we lived what we pray? What if?

No comments:

Post a Comment