Monday, March 5, 2012

I Surrender

I have to admit that today was a day filled with anxiety and just feeling plain overwhelmed! One of those days that I wonder how we will fit adoption into our schedules and finances! Part of this anxiety entered at the pediatric opthamologist early this morning. Ethan will mostly likely need surgery for his lazy eye. After a huge bill and looming surgery I left the doctors office feeling defeated. I was quickly reminded of this verse-

1 Peter 5:7 "Cast all your anxiety on Him because he cares for you."

I am so thankful I don't have to have it all figured out..

All to You I Surrender
Everything,
Every part of me.
All of my dreams, all of me!
I surrender to you God
I surrender because I trust you God
I surrender because Your ways are far above mine
I surrender all to you my God!

No comments:

Post a Comment