Thursday, March 1, 2012

Our Official Email Announcement

Hi Family and Friends!
 
To many of you this is NO suprise, but we have been praying about adoption since October 2011. During these last four months, God has really done some amazing things in our life! Soooo much to share about how we have grown in these past months...one day I will be able to share all of this! Right now, I am overwhelmed and excited and can't gather my thoughts!
 
The NEWS is this...we are moving forward with adoption! This verse was laid on our heart in a MAJOR way-
 
For God is working in you, giving you the desire and the power TO DO what pleases Him. Phillipians 2:13
 
So we are moving forward...we have the desire and are now praying for the POWER and RESOURCES to do what He pleases.
 
As Nick and I hugged and cried this morning as he said "YES" this is the verse that was laying on our kitchen counter-
 
Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, yes. I will help you, I will hold you with my righteous hand. Isaiah 41:10
 
So begins our journey to our little girl! More updates to come when I am not soooo emotional and overwhelmed.
 
I do plan to post on our website for now (and already have and funny my post yesterday was about WAITING and now we are proceeding:))
 
 
Please continue to pray for us throughout this journey! Specifically now that our application would be approved and then that we would be able to raise the funds to pay for our first agency fee.
 
Lots of love from all of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment