Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Ethan's 5th birthday Cupcake Party

 
 
We celebrated all the kids birthdays with a fun weekend away at Ft. Wilderness, but I couldn't resist having a little something for each kid on their actual birthdays. So, I gathered up a few of Ethan's closest friends and we celebrated with cupcakes in the park. Most of you that know me well know I love to throw parties and I am theme obsessed! These casual parties are not usually my cup of tea, but it was so nice to have a low stress and low maintenance celebration. You know what I discovered...my kids could careless if I have 1,000 items to go with the theme. They just loved running around with their friends and having a cupcakes and the singing of happy birthday! Thank you to my amazing friend Jaime for capturing these shots for me!
 
 














No comments:

Post a Comment