Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Ft. Wilderness/Disney Birthday Celebrations

 
This year we decided instead of spending so much money and time with multiple birthday parties that we would take a trip for all of our birthdays! I did some research and with some great recs we decided to stay at Ft. Wilderness Cabins and spend a day at the Magic Kingdom. My parents joined us too and a great time was had by all! Ft. Wilderness is so fun for kids. We enjoyed the Hoop De Doo Revue while we were there...it was so fun and the food was delish. My favorite was the Trails End breakfast buffet. I am still craving it to this day. We enjoyed having a golf cart to get around too...it is definitely a must have at the cabins! I love making memories with our crew...these our the times we will remember most...time spent together!
 












No comments:

Post a Comment