Sunday, April 12, 2015

Easter weekend 2015

We had a fabulous Easter weekend. We usually stay in Orlando and I host some families at our home, but this year we decided to go to my parents for the weekend. With so much loss in our family in such a short time it was nice to spend time with family. It's always a bonus to visit Sebring now that our dear friends, the Julianos, are living there now as well. My friend Alison is one incredible woman...she is fighting cancer and raising five children in a new small town without any family. Her strength amazes me! She invited my whole family over to her house to celebrate together. It was such a great afternoon celebrating our risen Savior with the Juliano's and the Altman's. I love how God orchestrated all of our friendships and love even more that our daughters have each other. 






No comments:

Post a Comment