Sunday, April 12, 2015

Halloween 2014

Still playing blog catch up here! I am sure I have said this before but I am not a scrapbooker. The thought of scrapbooking completely overwhelmes me, so I blog. I love that my family can look back on these posts one day and read my words and look at our photos and see the fun we have had. Speaking of fun, Halloween this year was so great. I invited many of our neighbors and hosted a little gathering in our driveway before we all went trick or treating. Each year it gets a little bigger! My little spider man didn't make the photos...I was so busy I didn't take many:( Gavin decided he wanted to be a ghost. Chloe wasn't into anything at the time so I just bought her a cute themed outfit. And Ethan was our superhero! Love that my kids are all so different! It was a great Halloween:) 




No comments:

Post a Comment