Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Every post could be titled WAITING

Seriously, I feel like we are always waiting! You certainly learn patience during the adoption process. Waiting was easier before, but now that we are waiting on seeing Baby Girl's face IT SO SO MUCH HARDER! But I hear that once we see her face and are forced to wait once again before we can travel to get her will be agonizing. So, just a little update to say that we are still waiting!! I called CCAI Waiting Child Dept. yesterday to see what the timeline looked like for us. I was told probably around 6 more months before a referral. I honestly don't think it will be that long, but better to think longer than to be disappointed month after month. We have almost waiting one month since our LID (10/31/12). So 5 more to go??? Maybe we won't have her by the end of the year?? ALL in God's hands...His perfect timing!

In the meantime, we will continue to learn everything we can about China and attachment. And I will continue to stalk my DTC Fall 2012 fb group to hear all the updates and know one day WE will be the ones with updates!!!

1 comment:

  1. It does get harder...A LOT HARDER...once you see her face. Praying for you as you wait. I know how hard it is.

    ReplyDelete