Monday, March 9, 2015

Christmas Happenings 2014

I am so overdue on blog updates I am trying to do several all at once today while I lay in bed feeling under the weather. I am not a scrapbooker so this blog is a way for me to keep my pictures organized and my thoughts on each special event documented. 

Now back to my catch up thoughts on Christmas...we had a great rims celebrating Christ's birth. Chloe and Ethan performed in their preschool Christmas program which was awesome. Both of them were stars of the show. We spent some time at the Magic Kingdom for Mickey's Very Merry Christmas party with Papa and Em, managed a trip to see the famous Mall at Millenia Santa, and made a trip to Sebring. The boys believe we spend actual Christmas in Sebring because Papa and Em have a chimney and we do not:) In actuality we spend it there so we can be with my entire family and I personally think Em's house is the most festive, cozy place to spend Christmas. 




No comments:

Post a Comment