Saturday, May 17, 2014

Chloe turns TWO

 
This day in China one year ago our baby girl celebrated with a cake we sent with nannies in her orphanage. Today she will have a small party with her FAMILY and so many who love her. In perfect Chloe style, there will be balloons, music, dancing, and cheese!!! 
 
 
I can't believe she is turning two...she has grown and changed so much since the day we first laid eyes on her 13 short months ago.
 
To celebrate this momentous occasion, I wanted her to have a smash cake and pictures just like she would have when she turned one.

I call today's party her "first" second birthday!


Her favorite face..."scary face"! Gosh, could I love her more?

 
Oh, Chloe Rae, there are no words to adequately describe how you changed our lives. You are such a blessing to us.


 
"The first time I saw you was like a dream come true.
No I didn't give you the gift of Life, Life gave me you."



 
Happy first "2nd" birthday, my child, my love!


1 comment:

  1. What an AWESOME looking party!!! I love the photo "2" board!

    ReplyDelete