Saturday, August 3, 2013

Week three at home=FUN!


Last weekend, we celebrated two weeks home (one month with Chloe) with my parents! My friend Bridget made us dinner and we enjoyed a yummy cake by Kyle Rivera!! Kyle is so sweet...I met her when she made the cake for the boys party and told me then when Chloe came home she wanted to make a cake for her! Well, all these months later she remembered and made us a yummy PINK cake!! I have been so touched by the kindness people have shown us!! 

Here's Papa holding Chloe for the first time!! 

I think this may be our only picture as a family of five:( Fancy, right?! Lol


The yummy cake Kyle made


On Sunday our normal bi-monthly food truck bazaar was rained out so the kids enjoyed some time destroying the karate school! 



Staying home a lot more than we are used to has been the toughest on the boys (hence the outings), but to occupy their time at home we have at least one craft time a day! Gavin LOVES crafting! He doesn't take after his mom!


Yesterday, my friend Alison invited us over to swim! It was Chloe's first time swimming in America! She loves the water!!! I can't wait to start her in lessons (next year of course).









Today we set up our water slide and got Chloe a baby pool and swing so that we could enjoy our backyard! Chloe and the boys enjoyed our afternoon! Can't wait till it gets a little cooler so the parents enjoy the backyard more too!!





This week we also praised God for the Orthopedic dr. Assuring us that Chloe doesn't have hip dysplasia or any other hip condition for that matter!!! Chloe continues to grow, change, and love us more each day! She is sleeping in her own crib mostly through the night (with occasional night terrors). She now will put her head on my shoulder to let me sing to her before bed as opposed to laying beside her without touching her. She is super, super busy!!! My little tornado! My friend Erica had us over yesterday and couldn't believe how appropriately active she was! Love her sweet little soul so much!! Even though, if I am being honest, some days are tough, but counting each day with our daughter (and boys) as an amazing gift!

















1 comment:

  1. Oh her smile!!! Wow. And her in a bathing suit is just too cute!! Hope she and Vivian can reunite soon. You are doing a great job.

    ReplyDelete