Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Surgeries, surgeries, surgeries!


And so it begins this part of adopting a child with special needs that every mama dreads! Surgery:(!!! In Chloe's case it will be 4 (possibly 5). Over the next six weeks we are scheduled almost weekly to be at All Children's Hospital in St. Petersburg, FL. Some are "easier" procedures and some "major", but all require anesthesia. So that makes them all "major" for a mama! Our first surgical procedure will take place next Friday!!!  


I feel guilty to ask for more prayers, but I have learned the importance of prayer during this journey. So I ask again will you pray for our family as we begin our medical road to helping Chloe:)

1 comment:

  1. Katie, I will keep all of you in my thoughts as you begin the series of surgeries for Chloe. I'm sure everything will turn out fine, but I do understand the worry you feel. Hang in there!
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete