Wednesday, August 21, 2013

A BiG, HUGE Thank You!!

I am a personal thank you note kind of girl! My mom taught me to always write thank you notes! I have always been good at this! I get a gift or someone does something nice for me I must get a thank you in the mail quickly!!!

Well, since we brought Chloe home we have been blessed with so much and I just can't find time to sit down and write...well, atleast when I can hold my eye balls open. This is what my life is like every minute of Chloe's awake time!! Then I have 2 other baby boys who need me too!!


So all this to say I cannot let thank you notes hang over my head any longer which is why I am writing this one generic post!! Don't hate me!! And please know from the very bottom of my heart I am just so thankful for everything kind that you all have done for us!!! Meals!!!!!!!! Organizers of meals!!! I haven't cooked for a month:) Packages containing lovies, crafts for my boys, cute clothes for Chloe!! Calls, visits, pictures, prayers!!!!!! I remember each person who has reached out to us during this crazy adjustment period..I would list you all, but will refrain for the sake of you all reading!!! There are just sooooo many of you!!! 

This last month of meals, desserts, breakfasts has given me more time with my family and less time focusing on food!!!! Thank you for making it possible for me to focus on these 3 loves!!! 


And so I end and allow the thank you cards hanging over my head to end as well!!

Much love and many thanks!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment