Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Sprinkle! AKA a DOWNPOUR!

I had the best day celebrating Chloe last weekend! I have the best friends who planned the most amazing day. I really couldn't have dreamed up a more detailed, thoughtful, PINK shower! My sweet friend Andrea knows my taste well and was able to head up a sprinkle I will NEVER forget.





 Heather, whose beautiful home we had it at was an amazing hostess and cook! Heather's food is soooo YUMMY...the grape salad was my favorite!

My friend Michelle coordinated the 100 Wishes quilt which will be a treasured gift for Chloe (and me) for years to come!!!


And to the 10ish other girls who helped with food, set-up, flowers, invites, time, etc. etc etc. MY CUP RUNNETH OVER!







Nick looked at all the pictures and said and I quote "that was a lot more than a sprinkle!" And Heather followed up with it was "more of a down pour!" And that it was! I am still completely overwhelmed and teary about how thoughtful my friends are...I am one blessed mama of 3! Thank you also to all those who came and rejoiced with us at this dream coming true!














I can't wait for Chloe to see the gifts of love you poured over us! BLESSED!!!!! Grateful and blessed!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment