Wednesday, April 23, 2014

The first born turns SIX!

I say this every year, but I don't know where the time goes. I feel like we were just in the hospital having our first c-section with him. Those first months of motherhood were some of the toughest ever. Serious infections, two weeks in the hospital followed by home health care, baby with acid reflux who never stopped crying...gosh, I didn't know if we would ever see the light. But here we are six YEARS later and we have the sweetest boy ever. 



He is kind, loving, and a rule follower. He is my twin-OCD, set in his ways, and a perfectionist. Oh and very, very tidy! :) Gavin is a unique kid. He loves animals, bugs, and his siblings.



 If he has free time you can find him out back catching bugs. He wants to be a bug spray man when he grows up. He loves school and has three girlfriends...Hannah, Kiley, and Riley...that's a quote:)



 He also loves crafts! That part of him comes from Em...I am not a crafter! He is a joy! I am proud to be his mama! 


Love you Gavin Nicolas! 





No comments:

Post a Comment