Wednesday, April 23, 2014

23 months old and 10 months home

I have gotten behind (shocker) on my monthly progress notes since coming home with Chloe. It seems like a lifetime ago that we were in China. It's been almost 10 months and she is already 23 months old. Hard to believe we are about to celebrate her second birthday. 

She continues to grow and change, but one thing remains the same since we first held her-she is the most active, busiest baby I have ever had the pleasure of raising! I think most of my friends are reluctant to believe how crazy life is when she is awake until they spend five minutes with us! A social worker was recently at our house at 8:00 am (she arrived 15 minutes early) and asked if I was out of my routine as Chloe dug in the garage while I packed Ethan's lunch. Ummmm, no ma'am this is my life every.single. DAY! She may be busy, but she is a delight and we love getting to watch her grow. With the help of lots of speech therapy she is saying yes, no, mommy, mama, quack, moo, baa, ruff, elmo, more, eat, please, milk (all approximations but close approximations). She is signing for baby, bath, cheese (her favorite food). Her drool has decreased considerably which means less bibs! She still loves music and her BFF Nolan.  

Sure can't imagine life without her! 


No comments:

Post a Comment