Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Post surgery report

Yesterday we celebrated three months since Gotcha Day with our love. It is so amazing to watch her change and transform. She really does look so different. It has been fun to fall in love with her all over again. So much has changed in the five days post surgery. She is less swollen and beginning to show us her new adorable smile. I can't get over how even the points on the top of her lip line up perfectly. Oh and that nose...cute as a button. She is attempting to imitate most of what we say...I can really tell the tubes have helped her to hear better. Since the Latham device was removed she is also a happier little girl! My dad and I head out tomorrow for her post-op ENT appt. and then to her suture removal Friday morning at All Children's (last time under anesthesia for while). Nick gets to be on dad duty while my mom is away on a much deserved cruise! Thankful my dad can fill in this time. Seriously do not know what I would do without my parents?! Gifts!!!!!

Here is Miss Chloe Rae sleeping on me as I type. Precious one! No more nasal stent and stitches as of Friday! Hooray:)



“God reminded me how beautiful we all are to Him, after all, we were created in His own image, and He looks at me, at you, in all our sweat and dirt and brokenness, and says, "I choose you. You are beautiful.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment