Friday, April 12, 2013

Blog slacker!

Just a quick post to say I am a slacker! There just has been no time to blog. Since getting our referral (Chloe) we have had two surgeries (Ethan and myself) and are in the midst of construction, painting, carpet etc in all three bedrooms. I have a mound of paperwork to go through...I need to find a surgeon for Chloe...prepare to have a baby with cleft...well, prepare to have a baby in general...make travel preparations...prepare to leave my bio babies for weeks...you get the picture! Life is insane, but I am so grateful for every insane moment!! Thanks for extending me grace for lack of phone calls, attendance at events, return emails, etc.

We got ANOTHER update on Chloe today!! I can't figure out how to post it, but I will because she is just so darn cute!!! Look for that to come soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment