Monday, January 14, 2013

Hoping and wishing and praying

 This baby doll was one of the most touching gifts I have ever received! The fact that Nick's Aunt Angel thought to do this for us brings me the tears...I was secretly hoping someone besides me might be thinking of our Baby Girl during this gift giving season. And someone was...thank you Aunt Angel. I have to say now more than ever I wonder if today could be the day that we might get another referral call. I don't think an hour goes by without checking my phone. I am sure we will wait another month or two at least for another call, but now that I know that such a strong bond can be formed with just some pictures I am ready to know my daughter!!!

A couple of quick Gavin and Ethan sayings before I call it a night (so I don't forget).Yesterday as we were finishing our drive to Nick's Aunt's in Titusville (a 45 min car ride) Gavin sighed and said "this is so much farther than China!" It's funny because the week before he told me out of the blue that he would not be going to China on an airplane....he would stay with PapaEm. When I said that I wasn't sure about that because I would miss him so he responded without missing a beat, "don't be silly mommy I will be fine." Ok one more cute thing...Ethan also has China on the brain...we were quizzing him the other day about where people lived. We said where do PapaEm live? He also without missing a beat responded "China," We laugh because he knows so much about China and can find it on the map, but not the United States...which tells where his parent's hearts lie!

Night friends...praying my next post is about our daughter!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment