Saturday, September 29, 2012

Almost DONE!

Yesterday, I sent off the bulk of our dossier to CCAI for critical review! Once I get the last two docs back from the Consulate in Houston we will be DONE!! Now, the excitement and anticipation can really begin! I have started daydreaming about what she will look like, her name (hopefully Nick will soon agree to the name I love-a combination of Gavin and Ethan's name), and what I want her room to look like. I daydream about our trip to pick her up and officially becoming "paper pregnant." I don't think I am the only one ready for the "little sister." We met a Chinese family at the pool a couple days ago and Gavin would not let their daughter out of his sight. They had such a wonderful time playing together and I had just as much fun talking to her mom. I cannot learn enough about China!!!! We love you "little sister!" We all are praying for you! Your family awaits!!

No comments:

Post a Comment