Saturday, September 28, 2013

Video for our girl

During Chloe's 5 hour surgery yesterday I finally had a chance to create this video I have been wanting to make for awhile now. It's missing a few special pictures from my camera, but I will have to add those later!! Wanted to share...as you can see I was kind of reflecting on our time with Chloe pre-lip repair while I waited for her to come out of her long surgery. I also can't wait to add some post repair pictures once she is all healed up. The video is long...I am thinking maybe I might be the only one to watch 11 minutes of my family, but just in case your interested see below.

http://web.photodex.com/view/d9db6km4/?watch-d9db6km4

1 comment:

  1. I watched it and wept. The picture of her crib in China. The stoic look on her face in the orphanage photos. The pure joy of the photo with her arms thrown out as she sits at your feet. Oh, look what GOD has done!!!

    ReplyDelete